Sunday, February 19, 2012

Katie

Katie is my brother's older girl, and been hell on wheels her whole life. They had gone out of town, leaving her home and had asked I stop over once in a while see how things where going. My brother said that Bill next door planned to stop over also, see how things where going ...

I walked in to music blaring from the basement ... and as I started down the stairs.. saw quite a sight !

Bill had his cock buried in her face, and she was busy riding another older guys face.

"you are the best little cock sucker and we both know how much u like that pussy eaten .. still can't believe it only costs us $25 a day to do anything we want to you ... "

She took her mouth off his cock ... "I have always wanted older cock ... hoping someday my Uncle gets to tap my ass too"

As I slide down my pants, my hardness sticking out ... I said "Uncle here with some cock for u !"

No comments:

Post a Comment