Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kinky Girlfriend


Was in my son's room, discovered his journal with some pictures.

He had gone to his GF's house where she had taken him to her bedroom ... where they stripped and she had sucked his cock as he eat her ,,, and then said .. wait her, give me 10 minutes .. then come down to my parents room .. they are gone.

When he came into the room, he discovered her on top of her mothers face , ridding it, her mothers legs spread wide

"Come on, plow her good ... while her tongue is buried deep in me" He said his cock was rock hard .... and he fucked her till she was filled with his cream.

The journal went on to say the three of them fucked for a while ... when he father and brother came home ... and walked in ... and before he knew it .. he had a mouthful of hard cock as she was busy cleaning off his cum covered cock ...

I was so busy stroking I never heard him walk in ... looked up ... journal and pics on one side, my hand around my cock ... him there shorts tented out ...

"Looks like you like reading that ... " and as he walked forward pulled his shorts down ... I nodded yes ... and took all of him .. hoping we would add a few more pics to his journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment