Monday, May 24, 2010

Ex getting even


"I told u after breaking up with me .... I would fucking get even !

Been fucking your new GF for the last 4 hours ... the bitch just keeps cumming and begging for more ... must be this 10" thick black cock ... she loves ... or maybe when we flip and I feed it to her as I eat her ...

Look at that lump in your pants ... u like me fucking her?

DAMM you do ... then strip .. I want to see u all nice and hard ...

Your little bitch is moaning ... what dear ... oh really ... hummm ... she wants you to feel this cock .. oh look dear ... he is already on all fours ...

Slide over ... get his cock in your mouth ... and open his ass ... wide ..

Here it comes ... a good LONG ass fucking ... I expect you to fill her face full of cream !"

No comments:

Post a Comment