Sunday, April 25, 2010

Honey .. I'm home !


We had two guys working on a deck in the back ... was going to be gone all day but ended up coming home a few hours early ... walked in and found them and my wife Laurie in the living room.
"God Mark .. so glad you caught her in her bedroom fucking herself as she watched me working ... man u should feel her sucking my cock ... oh that’s right ... damm .. she's a dirty one .. her fingers are working my hole ..oh god .. she’s in my ass ! FUCK her Mark ... feed her your cock .... the bitch is moaning on my cock ... that’s it baby ... drink that cum ... maybe we should make her husband eat her out ... oh fuck ! she's nodding yes ! Maybe we should fuck him like we are you .. oh god ... she's nodding yes again ... "
"Honey I'm home" as I walk in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment