Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kinky in the garage ...


I have been working in my garage today cleaning up ... and my neighbor is in his back yard working .. can see him from my back windows of the garage ... he is wearing just shorts and looks very fit. I turned on the lights and know he can see me working in it as I have seen him look up a couple of times.

I take off my shirt also .. and was in just my shorts .... and decided ... they were dirty .. so I took them off also .. and continued to work ..in just my thong underwear ... and made sure to bend over so he could see my ass ... my cock getting stiff as I did. My hand found the front of my thong, felt my cock and balls ... felt good to play and pull on them.

Looking toward the window .. I could see he was now working in the back part of the yard, right by the windows, facing the window digging ... and I could see that his cock was hard ... poking out his shorts .... I knew he was getting a good show.

Turning and facing the window ... I pull them down .. and off ... was so horny ... I wanted him to see me like this !

So I headed to the cabinet .. and took out a bottle of motor oil .. slowly opened it ... I turned toward the window .. and poured some over my cock ... and started stroking it ... and leaned back against the cabinet ... felt so good .. the thick oil running down over my hand as I worked it up and down my shaft ... over my balls ... looked up .... damm he was gone ! I had so wanted him to watch ...

When I heard a voice ...

"Fuck you have me hard ! Never watched a guy doing that before but just had to come in and see you better !"

Turning I found him in my garage ... him naked .. his hand on his cock ... it was nice and thick too !

I handed him the oil ... and putting my hands on the table ... turned with my ass toward him ... as I worked on my cock with one hand ..

"Looks like you came over for some ass ... I hope you plan to stick that cock up my ass ... take the oil ... pour some down the crack of my ass ... and your cock ... and do whatever you want with my hole!"

I felt the cold thick oil running down my back till it got to my ass crack .. and then down the crack ... my hand was around my cock ... it was so hard ... and this was so fucking dirty ... being exposed like this ... about to be fucked ... naked ... about to have my hole filled with his cream and that oil!

"Spread my cheeks ... and be sure I get oiled good ! I want to feel u open my tight hole with your cock ... do me good "

I felt his hands open me ... and then felt the head of the plastic bottle against my hole ... and as he squeezed it ... felt the cold oil filling my ass ...

"Get on all fours ... show me how slutty you are .."

I got down ... my head on the floor .. reaching back ... opened my ass cheeks ...
"Fuck ,,, you have oil oozing out of your hole ... I better plug that with my cock ... and I want to hear you squeal as I fuck you !"

Boy did I ... his cock was a good 8" and he kept pouring more oil on it as he worked my hole GOOD !! The more I yelled the harder he fucked me ... could hear the dogs next door barking ... knew if they could hear me the neighbors would also !

I started yelling for him to ass fuck me harder ... fill my hole with his cum ...
So he did ... and BOY was his cock hard !!!! What a GOOD ass fucking I got !!

His cell phone rings and pulling out of my ass he answers …

“Hey where you at … just coming down the street? Who’s with you? Great ! Listen here’s the deal!”

“Park and come back to the garage behind my back yard … and don’t say a word when you come in … want you to watch and join in when I tell you to … tell her the same thing … yeah … its kinky !”

Grabbing a plastic tarp off the shelf, he spread it out and poured oil onto it, telling me to lay down on it.

Walking over he then grabbed a sheet, tore of a section and proceeded to blindfold me …

“Keep stroking that cock .. I have some friends stopping over … and I want them to see what a horny fuck you are!”

I felt him hand me a bottle of the oil and as I poured it over myself, stroking my hard cock, I could tell someone had coming into the garage. Had no idea who or how many ! DAMM I was hard !!

“What’s your name? and what did I see when I looked in your back window?” he asked

“I’m Ken … and I saw u in back … and wanted you to see me … so I stripped … and poured motor oil over myself .. and stroked my cock so u would see … Oh fuck .. u going to fuck me???” I asked as I rolled over, and reaching back opened my hole so “they” could see.

“Not yet slut … and what else did u do?”

“I had you fill my ass with oil … and fuck me … as I pulled on my cock … GOD .. fuck me .. all of u .. I don’t care who’s here ! “I moaned as I slipped across the plastic, face in the oil, my hole open !

“You want him Ted? ” he asked. “Looks like the two of u being naked tells me u do ! Go ahead, I want to watch the two of play with him !”

I felt hands and bodies join me … felt another bottle oil poured on me .. down my ass and balls .. and then three or four fingers in my ass .. opening me …

A women voice said “ Fuck Ted … work his hole … that right baby .. more … give him more … listen to him moan .. !”

Feeling her legs going around me… she grabbed my head in her hands .. and buried it in her shaved pussy, already all oily and ready to be eaten !

“He is a horny fucker Ted … he is going wild on my hole .. that’s it baby ! All of them … FUCK yes !! Fist his ass !”

Pushing hard, I felt Ted’s hand slip in and then out , then in again ! I was screaming into her pussy as he fucked me … my cock squirting cum as I came from the fucking !

“Oh baby .. that’s HOT … I know how GOOD that feels .. ! I want a turn !!”

I felt him pull his fist and then spin me around … !

She slid her smaller hand in right up to her wrist and grabbing my cock in the other, alternated milking me as she fucked me …

Grabbing me by the hair he lifted my head … and then filled it with his cock .. FUCK it tasted good ! and could already taste his cum leaking out ..

“God Ted .. that’s hot watching the two of you fucking him .. I guess you both get it from your old man … I taught you both right !!!”

I started swallowing his load as I came again … knowing his son and daughter were fucking me !

No comments:

Post a Comment